We have made a few changes to our practices and policies in order to continue to serve you safely, and from a distance.
As of August 1st masks are required in the office and on shuttle buses.
How this works
- All groups will need to have waivers printed and signed prior to arrival at our office. A printable version of our waiver is available here.
- All members of your group will be expected to remain together and safely distanced from other parties at all times.
- Only one member of your group will be permitted to enter our office and must purchase armbands for the entire group. STAY TOGETHER AND PAY TOGETHER. Once your group has been checked in our staff will direct you on how to begin your trip. As always, please remember glass and styrofoam are not allowed on the river.
- When you arrive at our landing after your float you will need to walk across a gravel lane (about 100 yards) to our shuttle loading zone. Where your group will then wait to be loaded onto the shuttle. Shuttles will be loaded by group and will be following the social distancing recommendations.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- SOCIAL DISTANCING FROM OTHER GROUPS IS NO LONGER A RECOMMENDATION IT IS A REQUIREMENT…
- All parties must have waivers signed prior to check in and must pay together.
- Shuttle wait times will be longer than normal.
- You must be physically able to walk 100 yards unaided with all of your belongings in tow.
- Footwear of some kind is strongly recommended.
We appreciate your patience and your ongoing support throughout these difficult times. These measures are being taken with the safety of our customers and employees in mind. We are so grateful that we are able to continue providing this safe, fun, outdoor, open air experience for all of you. We appreciate your understanding and your cooperation. FLOAT ON FRIENDS!!!